yes it should be possible. try simplifying the statement by removing
the <include> to see if it works. If it still fails you may want to
see what type the db field is and what type your java object property
is. The other thing it could be is a JDBC bug. So, you can simplify,
examine your fields to make sure they are converting correct and then
try the query using straight JDBC.

Brandon