From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric
Chevalier
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: New Xbox from Microsoft

The Wall Street Journal (and other news media) reported today on
Microsoft's new game system: the "Xbox 360".

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB111592630884332003,00.html?mod=home_whats_news_us

When I first saw the WSJ article, I couldn't help wondering if the "360"
part of the name is pure coincidence, or possibly someone at Microsoft is
trying to make a mainframe connection...???  ;-)

Eric

--
Eric Chevalier                          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           Web: www.tulsagrammer.com