> Hmm... I would hate to have to scroll 32K to the right... I definitely
> prefer 72 columns in 400+ lines to 32k columns in 1 line
> - --

I agree, it is nice to have all the data accessible such that only vertical
scrolling is required.  But what if you coded one of those lines wrong and had
to shift data by one byte?  Have fun re-wrapping all the subsequent lines.

Many HFS paths are much longer than 80 bytes.  I've mistyped HFS paths more
than a few times to know that it's a tedious process having to cut/paste/shift
lines around to correct them.  A one-liner to fix would be a quick BNDS command
and a shift left or right.