> Can I  IPL  an  OS/390 2.5  with  out  RACF Dataset ?.
You can, but it is not pretty. Without RACF your system will try to
use ICHRIN01 table if it exists. That should (if you set it up), allow
your started tasks to execute. However, every single access request is
going to come back as a WTO for response.

Do you have BACKUP RACF dataset? I thought that installation gives
SYS1.RACF.PRIMARY and SYS1.RACF.BACKUP, or am confusing things with my
shop? If you have this setup, switch to backup RACF dataset.