From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gabe Torres
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FTPing a ADRDSSU file

Hal,
The path of the data was 1) ADRDSSU Physical Dump to a sequential file
on disk 1) Download to Windows/2000, then FTP to an our FTP site.  From
there the DR Team could download to the DR site and upload to a
sequential file on z/OS, and then run the ADRDSSU Restore process.

I am not sure why the DR people do not want to FTP directly from z/OS to
DR-z/OS,.. But I am investigating providing multiple ways and paths to
get the file there.  Lionel Dyck's Website   http://www.lbdsoftware.com/
has some interesting tools in the arena, and I will be checking them out
also.

Thanks again,
 Gabe