I get
V CN(SYSPP01),OFFLINE
IEE274I VARY CN  CONSOLE SYSPP01   NOT VALID
But I've checked and I've also used the console number (97) and get the
same message.  If I IPL that LPAR with a changed CONSOLxx member will it
kick these consoles I don't want out since they will not be in any
active definitions?

Thanks,

Jim Horne
Lowe's Companies, Inc.