-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nelliyappan Manivel, Sridhar - Sridher
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Userids & DYNALLOC

I'm struggling with a mysterious return & reason code when DYNALLOC is
called from a 8 character userid (I showed the error message to our ACF2
guru here & got all authorization). The same program works good when the
job is submitted from 7 character userid.