From: Paul Gilmartin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TSO replacement? [WAS: RE: Userids]

In a recent note unmask]> said:

> Date:         Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:17:00 -0400
>
> But that doesn't cover the millions of lines of batch and CICS and DB2 and
> IMS code in all the languages supported that is still being maintained and
> newly developed.

Don't all those things exist independent of TSO?  In fact, I believe this
thread's parent was started by someone using 8-character IDS to access
CICS, which couldn't be used for TSO.

_
and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.