Also, please see www.illustro.com/mainframeconversions.htm. Here we have
started an archive chronicling some less than successful conversions away
from the mainframe.

Eric Vaughan
illustro Systems International, LLC
                         --- See The Light---
Visit www.illustro.com to experience:
         z/Web-Host -- Easy Web Enablement for your Mainframe
         z/XML-Host -- Easy XML Enablement for your Mainframe

Tel: +1.214.800.8900  Fax: +1.214.800.8989