In
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 06/08/2005
   at 05:21 PM, "Richards.Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Do you recognize those other errors?

Yes. Do you have the opoup log active?

[H:\]help 3175

SYS3175: A program in this session encountered a problem and cannot
continue.

EXPLANATION: An access violation exception occurred and was generated
when an attempt was made either to load or store data in an
inaccessible location or to execute an inaccessible instruction.  This
exception corresponds to both the Intel 80386 processor general
protection fault (#13), caused by an invalid access attempt, and the
page fault (#14), caused by an attempt to access an uncommitted page
or a page with incorrect attributes for the desired operation.

ACTION: If you purchased this program, contact the supplier of the
program.  If you are the developer of this program, refer to the
information in the register.