In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 06/12/2005
   at 08:38 PM, "Craddock, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I don't understand your point. All of the time that elapses while a
>given TCB is dispatched is charged to that TCB.

The issue is time that elapses while the TCB is *not* dispatched, but
the CAS is performing work on behalf of a request issued by that TCB.

>The addressing mode and current values of PASN and SASN are
>completely irrelevant.

Isn't that what I repeatedly said?

>If PASN<>HASN, then by definition you are executing "IN" another
>address space

That's your definition, not mine, which is why I wrote "I guess that
we will have to agree to disagree". I would consider that to simply be
cross-memory.