From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Goings, Rob
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:30 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IOCDS question

We are a single processor shop running in Lpar mode.

The machine is a 2064-104, but we're running it as a 103.

At the end of this month we will turn on the 4th engine.

My question is,  are there any changes the the IOCDS I need to make
when we add this 4th engine?

Rob R. Goings
Sr. IBM Systems Administrator
Archer Daniels Midland Co.
Decatur Il.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com