From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Wang Rong
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMS monitor and report

Hi all,

  We are trying to Implement a SMS project, we need to monitor and report
some important statistics and feature of SMS,we list some items:
1. report listing of dataset unreference for n
days
2. report listing of datasets with multiple
extents
3. report listing of datasets with high allocations (with multiple volume
allocations)
4. report listing of very active datasets (high
IO)
5. report listing of allocated datasets with zero
usage
6. report listing of critical storage groups
usage
7. report listing of all dasd volumes usages (list top 10)
8. list vtoc usage of volumes(list top 10)

   Can someone who have experience to give me some advicesto supply the
list?

Thanks !

WangRong