In a message dated 6/16/2005 8:53:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When I  use sd.st to check my job,I found a message "CHECKPOINT OUT OF
DATE" on the  right top corner of the screen, and my job submitted can't be
found in  sd.st(can be found in sd.da). So how to resolve this  problem?

Need to find who fiddled with the CHECKPOINT datasets. Could
be a legimate hardware problem, a software problem-somebody DEFRAGGED  volume
with CHECKPOINT.

Guess I'd start with EREP, then JES and see what it thinks are status of
CHKPTS. Then preallocate new CHECKPOINT datasets and go thru the RECONFIG
exercise. To move current CHECKPOINTS to new
ones. Don't forget to update JESPARMS for next  IPL.