From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daniel Cremieux
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: GETHOSTNAME error

My DB2 colleague have a following problem , can you please help ?  :

At the start of the Distributed functions of DB2 , i get the message
03.12.41 STC15838  DSNL512I  _DB1Y DSNLILNI TCP/IP GETHOSTNAME FAILED
114
   114             WITH
   114                        RETURN CODE=112 AND REASON CODE=110A00B6
The Return code corresponds to EAGAIN (will try again)
The explanation for the reason code is :

The PFS is waiting to restart.
Action: If there is a WTOR prompt on the operator console, the PFS will
be
restarted when the reply
is issued. Otherwise, the PFS will be restarted by its own procedures.
Close and re-open the socket
or file descriptor and retry the request again after the PFS is active.
This value may also be returned
if there is a configuration problem and the address space is not
connected
to the proper PFS.
Do you have any answer for this ?  And what is PFS ?