I'd like to put in a plug for ISPW. We installed it to replace a better
known product from a well known vendor. ISPW the company gives good service
and is very responsive to the occasional problem that we report. Best of
all, ISPW the product sits well on the operating system because its
developers strive to use standard interfaces and avoid tricky hooks and
low-level calls to murky services. Middleware that gets a lot of attention
from sysprogs usually spells trouble. ;-)

.
.
.
JO.Skip Robinson