Max Scarpa wrote:

I'm applying a PSP for a new machine (z890-460). In documentation I found
many times references to 'Driver 55K'. As I'm not a z/OS sysprog, can
anyone explain me what it is ? A piece of HW ?

It is microcode level. Some time ago "driver 55" was widely discussed, but nobody could answer how to check the level. ;-))) Now I know: Logon to HMC as SERVICE, choose Console Actions and then choose icon responsible for microcode install/accept/reject. I don't remember the name of the icon, it's on the top of frame.
First panel displayed will contain the driver level.

HTH
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

P.S. Of course you can ask your CE if you have one. I don't have.