I did this on Vanguard's RACF products.  (That is if I remember
correctly).  It actually worked quite well.  It's not a real big product,
so I don't think I overwhelmed the I/O, at least not for very long.

What product did you get this demo on?  It must not have been Vanguard,
because their help desk people are very knowledgable.

Eric Bielefeld
P&H Mining Equipment