On Jun 23, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Perryman, Brian wrote:

I feel that I'm being judged here, and in some previous posts, on shoddy workmanship. I should point out that this was on our test LPAR, where we specifically let developers and users loose to see what they can break.

"someone should have caught the change" is exactly what this LPAR is there for.

My original complaint was not that the developers compilation jobs suddenly don't work any more, but that I could not make sense of the message supposedly helping me to determine why.

Brian

Brian as some messages used to say call your sysprog... did you have a fun conversation with yourself?

Ed