A combination of an IDCAMS DCOLLECT run to get a list of DSNs, parse the
DCOLLECT records looking for PDS datasets, then use the subset DSN list and
perform a LISTDSI to get the DIRECTORY information (dir blocks allocated and
used).

You can find technical resources with sample code by doing a Google search
on keywords "+rexx +listdsi +pds" and from an Internet reference, it appears
that the CBT tape, file #206, has some REXX/DCOLLECT routines for example.
Also, from Google Groups and bit.listserv.tsorexx, I see several related
postings on TSO/REXX and DCOLLECT analysis.  Good luck.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:10:24 -0500
Subject:      Re: SMS report

Hi shmuel,

    My intent is to produce a report of all PDS in the system, which can
tell if dirctory of PDS is FULL and some other itmes.

Best Regard,

Wang Rong