In a message dated 6/27/2005 6:01:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Is it  just me, or is the lsoft (presemably new) site a pain to navigate.
Used to  be easy to find the list search page - bit more of a hunt  now.

Sort of get the feeling I'm being led around like they do
in super markets these days. Takes twice as long and I spend
less.

Have to go to Listserv Community in lower left then CATAlist
for search....makes me want to change vendors. But I'm just a
user in this regard.