I am looking for a way to display the SVC's that are running on our
systems (mainly the dynamically installed ones).
We have a couple of products that do this (i.e. Resolve and CA-EXAMINE).
However, these products don't run on all of our systems.
I mainly want to just know the SVC #'s that are in use so that we don't
accidentally give them out to other users via IEASVCxx.

I have been wandering around the manuals looking for a display command
but can't seem to find one.
Jay Paulson