We use IBM for Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability scanning and
Penetration Testing.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Davis Kriss P
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:22 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: CISP VISA compliance

Dear Colleagues,

I know this is more of a business question, but perhaps some of you have
been involved in the technical compliance part of this.

There are new credit card compliance rules (firewall placement, etc.)
coming into effect for VISA credit card transactions.

There seems to be two parts (we are tier 2 based on our transaction
loads and VISA's CISP documentation).

1.  The periodic scan of our servers/system by a certified "scanner" to
make sure our systems are secure.

2.  The self-assessment Q and A document we need to fill out
periodically.

I would be interested if anyone has used a consulting firm for one or
both compliance parts.  The Q and A part we have reviewed just is not
clear enough to us to know what VISA is asking for in certain
situations.  Getting someone in that has a track record and knowledge of
the ins and outs of the CISP specification to help us would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Kriss Davis, CCP
Project Manager Touchnet/eCommerce
Illinois State University [EMAIL PROTECTED]
309-438-2802

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html