In a message dated 6/29/2005 9:59:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

(Although when I did this I didn't find the utility  mentioned).

I went back and looked and still can't find it. Maybe it was Xephon
but that's not what I remember. Went back to Google and used
'ISPF EDIT Macros' for search argument and looks like best hits
are Cedit,cbrowse, and cview on NASPA but Doug Nadel's VCURSOR
wherever his site is now is recommended.