From: Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IDENTIFY restriction [was: RE: ISKE/IVSK]

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 06/29/2005
   at 09:49 AM, "Farley, Peter x23353" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2A931/5.1
>?SHELF=IEA2BK34&DT=20030429143021&CASE=

I don't see no stinking memo. What I see is essetially the same text that
was there all the way back to OS/360, describing the form of IDENTIFY used
to create a minor CDE. It doesn't say that the form of IDENTIFY used to
create a major CDE has been withdrawn or even changed.

_
and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.