Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this
message.

Brian,

Sorry if this is late, but I get the digest.

Have you tried DAF ?

Regards,

Stephen Hall
Host Systems Support
Technology Services
Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
23 Lakeside Drive, East Burwood, Melbourne 3151.
Mail: GPO Box 9902, Melbourne VIC 3000.
ph:      03-8804-3155
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mainframe - An obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete
companies, serving billions of obsolete customers,
and making huge obsolete profits, for their obsolete shareholders. And this
year's run twice as fast as last year's. -Phil Payne-