Mark wrote:

Its possible that I have the ADCD delivery. If the installer did the right job and did install the 1.3 thru 1.5 libraries, what names would I search for to find these back level libraries? I can search my system to see if I already have them.

ADCD is disk volumes that are restored in their entirety. The only way the installer could "short change" you would be if not all volumes were restored.

The data sets begin with SYS1.ZOS*

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |