> This also suggests that calling the statistics "INVALID" may be too
> strong a pejorative, as all the counts reflect actual activity to the
> file -  it's just that they do not represent ALL the activity to the
file.

I'm afraid I don't understand how this doesn't make the results "invalid".
If your gas gauge says 1/4 tank as your engine coughs and halts, wouldn't
you consider your gas gauge registering "invalid"?

Hear! Hear!

Incomplete. Invalid. Meaningless.
Semantics.

The bottom line: the stats cannot help you!

Everything else is noise.

-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!