As you know, Hurricane Dennis is churning in the Gulf of Mexico gaining
strength. The current forecast track is for the storm to go right up the
Mississippi/Alabama state line. This will bring it very close to
Tuscaloosa. Here in Tuscaloosa, we are looking for wind gusts to 45mph
Sunday afternoon and gusts to 75mph after midnight Sunday into Monday
morning. Our computer center is on a UPS/Generator, so hopefully
everything will keep running. However, I'm expecting to lose power at my
residence for some time so I won't be able to check on the list. So,
bottom line, if you don't receive IBM-MAIN mail, it is because of the
hurricane and things will be back up as soon as they can. Please do not
clog the list with stupid emails stating that you aren't receiving
IBM-MAIN email.  And let's not start a discussion on the hurricane.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Darren Evans-Young
IBM-MAIN List Owner