Thanks John for the tip.  I will check out both sites.  As you can tell I am a
novice and I mixed the terminology thinking that both terms as I had described
were UNIX.  Can I impose upon you one more time to tell me where I could look
for SCSI and EMC terminologies as well.

Thanks again for helping me out.

"McKown, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>LUNs and BCV are not "UNIX Terminology". LUNs is SCSI terminology.
Basically, an LUN is similar in concept to a device address in zSeries
(no, that is not 100% technically correct).