Please forgive me if this is old news. OA11927 was PE'ed on 7/11 . This is
the guy that set out to 'restore' the bogus stats in LISTCAT so that
programs expecting numeric data would not blow up S0C7; the stats would be
marked invalid in some other field. Unfortunately, OA11927 somehow mixed up
the conditions at the 1.4 and 1.5 levels (1G0 and 1H0) and reported on
validity in the opposite way. Good is bad; bad is good. A philosophical and
ethical conundrum if ever there was one. The 1.6 (1J0) level is OK,
however.

.
.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 07/02/2005
09:59:57:

<snip>

> Anyhow, I only learned of OA11927 in this thread. Good decision. I
haven't
> seen the modified output but will install the fix ASAP. Sure hope I don't
> have to beat up on Serena again right after they finally fixed the
INVALID