Hi Listers,

We have activated DCM for our DASD. We seems to be seeing lots of
 IOS071I 1234,**,*MASTER*, START PENDING 158

*IOS450E 1234,B4, PERMANENT I/O, PATH TAKEN OFFLINE
for the managed dasd. I have logged an etr with IBM, but I would like to
discuss this on the list
as well. Is this normal? OPS are stressed out by the
above messages. Under normal environment, we would look at the MIH
value.
I have not activate I/O Priority Management yet (which I searched in the
list that Sam
recommends when DCM is activated). Any help is appreciated?