(Please reply to IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu, if you want. If you simple
click "reply" button, it will reply to me([EMAIL PROTECTED]),not
IBM-MAIN. Thank you!)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ray Mullins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jul 17, 2005 7:53 AM
Subject: RE: Is there a z/OS gcc port version?
To: Bo Xie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Some of the people who work with MVS 3.8j on Hercules have been trying to
fix the port of 3.2 to MVS and VM, but there are issues with floating point
representation because of HFP versus BFP.  Any port for MVS would work on
z/OS.

I haven't heard much about the GCC issues for a month, though.  There were
comments about porting 4.0, but I haven't seen anything lately.

Check the H390-MVS Yahoo group archives for more info.

Best regards,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins