In a message dated 7/19/2005 7:26:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>And  why is LH r,FIVE with FIVE DC H'5' worse than atrocious?

What  does  "worse than atrocious" mean and who[1] said that it  was?

You did.

On 07/16/2005 Gerhard Postpischil said:

>And atrocities like  LH r,=H'5' rather than LA r,5 are still timely.

On 07/17/2005 you commented on the previous sentence:

>It gets  worse[1]; I've seen stuff like LH r,FIVE with FIVE DC H'5'.

If it begins at the level of an atrocity and then gets worse, it seems  clear
that it becomes "worse than atrocious."

Bill Fairchild