We are on zOS1.4, with zOS1.6 coming later this year.
Thanks for the info.
gabe

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Skip Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 3:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: External Time Source - 9037 RISC UNIX

The recommended solution works anywhere from 1.4 (where SNTP was
introduced) on up. Below 1.4, Ken Clapp is your man.

.
.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 07/19/2005
10:08:01:

> Gabe,
>
> I read Paul's suggestion. Unless you can find the code to emulate the
> Boulder time signal that sounds like a lot of work.
>
> You don't say what version of z/OS you're running. We used Ken Clapp's
NTP