<cross-posted to IBM-MAIN and ASSEMBLER-LIST>

Hi folks,

we are considering using WSED for our (heavily HLASM-based) development. We
have looked into the documentation etc. but we would like to hear from any
experiences with the product.

Especially, the following questions have arised:
1. Is HLASM really a focus of WSED ? All examples e.g. in the self-learning
course are for COBOL or PL/1...
2. How about the integration of other, development-oriented tools, e.g. SCLM ?
3. What are the advantages from a developers point of view ? How well do the
two platforms really integrate (development on PC, assembly / test on
mainframe, e.g. under ISPF) ?

All input highly appreciated - thanks,
Beate