From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward E. Jaffe
Sent: 20 July 2005 17:59
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TLAs - was summit else entirely ...

Ted MacNEIL wrote:

>The whims of a bunch of buffalo notwithstanding, the operating system
is
>pronounced zee-oh-ess.
>
>Not in Canada!
>IBM Canada is calling it 'zed-oh-ess'.

Yup. And, when I visit Mexico, they call me SANE-YOUR HAH-FAY.

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |