>From the MVS System Codes manual -

2.610 Fnn

Fnn

Explanation:  The system detected an error while processing a
Supervisor Call (SVC) instruction. The last 2 digits of this
completion code, nn,
are the operand of the SVC instruction in hexadecimal. For example,
completion code X'F0D' means that the error occurred while the system
was
processing SVC X'0D', that is, SVC 13.

basically you are missing svc x'CD' (decimal 205).

Jim McAlpine