Hi,

There is a Control Block named XMD (Cross Memory Directory).

Shy

-----Original Message-----
From: R.S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: RSVNONR again

As I understood the manual, the address space is marked as unusable not
to the end of life, but until all other address apces which co-operated
with my a/s are ended.
In other words, a/s A uses cross memory with a/s B. When A is ended it
is marked as unusable, until a/s B is also ended. Then both asid's are
'cleared'.
Am I right ?
(assumed yes)
Now the question:
How can I find out the 'partner' address spaces for my address space ?
Any control blocks ?

Assuming I have to recycle A, maybe the solution for me would be to find
B and recycle it also ?
I hope it is not MASTER <g>

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html