Lieven,

The great thing about Tape/Copy is that we do have many customers using the
product.  If you would like a list of customer references you can email me
directly or give us a call at the 800 number listed below. IBM and STK
professional services use Tape/Copy whenever they perform any migrations.

Tape/Copy does copy both cataloged and non-cataloged tapes without first
identifying the volume serial number.  Tape/Copy is able to stack if you
want to stack to high density tape (3590,3592, 9840) and select enough
datasets to fill the tape.  Tape/Copy can also unstack all the datasets on a
stacked tape or extract one file or a list of files from a stacked tape.

Tape/Copy can also identify what tapes are in an ATL and which are in a VTL.

Tape/Copy does have an ESTAE routine and is capable of continuing after a
bad tape if you are not stacking.

Once a tape dataset is migrated to a new volume the TMS is updated with the
original information, such as created date/time/program.  We do not expect
you the customer to write any home-grown code to update the TMS.  Tape/Copy
does support and have customers running all of the know Tape Management
systems, CA1, TLMS, RMM, Control-T, Zara.

Best regards,
Don

Don Bolton
Director Technical Services