----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 8:09 PM
Subject: Mistaken Identity - TSOID switch

Whenever I execute a console command, the TSOID that gets recorded in the
log is not my own, but another fellows.   I've even switched IDs in recent
months, and the same mistaken ID is still logged whenever I execute a
command.  Like this....

13:02:34.30 TSU01731 00000291  IEA630I  OPERATOR TJJ09    NOW ACTIVE,
13:02:34.31 TJJ09    00000290  W W

Except that TJJ09 is not me!   Where the heck would this mistaken identity
be coming from?  No one else can ever remember having this issue and no one
seems to concerned about it, but it sure bugs me.

Jeffrey Deaver, Senior Analyst, Systems Engineering
651-665-4231