The FSS, FSA works in basic mode.
Sun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Yan Ying [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2005 07:16
An: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Betreff: InfoPrint Printway worked buy no real paper received

Hi,
   We have setup InfoPrint server to print from mainframe to IP printer
Xerox 405.We have successfully configurated Invertory
Manager,Printway,FSS,FSA and started server daemon.We defined direct socket
connect to the ip printer in Printer Invertory.After we started test batch
job,wo got the followed messages.

ANFM600I FSS: PRINTWAY The queue manager has been started
ANFM1120I The host name of the system where IP Printway is
running: MVSCP09
ANFM700I Data set: CPN09.IBMSE01.ROGERSM.JOB16546.D0000102.?
The data set has been acquired by PRT123
ANFM606I Data set: CPN09.IBMSE01.ROGERSM.JOB16546.D0000102.?
The data set was successfully transmitted to host and port:
10.26.176.246
  515
ANFM604I Data set: CPN09.IBMSE01.ROGERSM.JOB16546.D0000102.?
The data set is being released to JES

It seemed that every thing is OK,but we didn't get any thing from printer?
and We couldn't found the dataset in Print QUEUE.If we need to add some pcl
contral command or there were other problem.The other question is how can
we find the PrinterWay running in basic or extended mode.
Thanks ahead.
Yan Ying