On Jul 25, 2005, at 4:28 AM, mary george wrote:

All,

During an abend analysis my LOGREC shows the address where
the error occured as n bytes into ECNDLL ie in extended PLPA.
Therefore ENDLL is name of the load module that contains number of Csects. The address however is not in the dump,in such cases IBM manual "MVS IPCS Commands" suggests us to use AMBLIST utility to find the name of the Csect we are looking for.

Can anyone guide me on how to apply AMBLIST on dump dataset to view the Csect names?
Thanks n advance.
Cheers,
Mary George

From weak memory: