I have had some great suggestions, just to be a little more specific,
what I am looking for is member name and last update fields.  SAS and
the LISTDS commands provides the names but not the dates.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Salt
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: utility to print PDS list?

>From: "Adams, Tracy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>The ispf 3.1 utility screen is great to print the stats of a pds by
>member, how do I do this via batch?

Take a look at the ISPF service called LMMLIST and specifically the SAVE

option. Write a program to issue the call in foreground. Once you have
it
working, call it in batch. HTH,

Dave Salt
SimpList(tm) - The easiest, most powerful way to surf a mainframe!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm