I converted to blocked in 5.2 over a year ago without any problems.  The change
to R11 was also pretty transparent.

Tim Hare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I'm getting around to the CA-1 5.2 => 11
migration. We've always run with
the TMC unblocked (worked for us, "ain't broke don't fix it", etc.) but
blocking it would help with the run time of some utilities and reports,
probably. Is anyone using CA-1 with a blocked TMC? Were there any snags or
issues to look out for?

We use a separate TMC for our test LPAR, so I can "experiment" if
necessary, but I thought I'd ask the experienced crew here before going
down that path.

Thanks,
Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer