I did find one on the CBT tape, but now I don't remember which one, and I
just shut off the work laptop, and I don't want to fire it up again today
<g>  .   At least I think it was from the CBT.

A quick scan of file 1 finds file #40.  Hopefully someone will pipe up with
other options, otherwise I'll check in the morning.

Also, there's CPPUPDTE (the successor to IPOUPDTE that handles PDSEs) in
CPP.(mumble)LOAD that may or may not be on your system.

Later,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins