Maybe it's just me, but it seems that less care is being taken by IBM with
packaging these days.

Due to various (mainly political) reasons, at one site I am in the position
of having to apply a heap of maint - better than a years worth.
The holddata (for the 1.4 BCP) is significant. An unfortunate number of
which refer back to the PTF/APAR text to determine the applicability and/or
actions.
Poor form - *VERY* poor form.
If I have to investigate several thousand PTFs, I certainly don't see why I
should be bouncing back and forward to the PTS and/or IBMLink to find what
should have been in the hold.

I've pissed on CA for this - IBM should have their people on a tighter
leash.

Anyone