I e-mailed IBM and the response I got was basically "we're too lazy to
contact the keepers of the blacklists to get this resolved."
Now! Be fair!
How can IBM go around and tell every customer how/what to change.
That would be:
A. Onerous.
B. Expensive.
C. Ignored (in many cases).

It's up to you (and your company) to police your own firewalls and filters. Not
IBM!

For a laugh, though:

The top of the message tells you what to do to ensure that you receive the
iSource missives.
Of course, I still haven't figured out how to follow instructions I haven't
received.
(8-{]}

-teD

In God we Trust!