From: "Edward E. Jaffe"

> Ted MacNEIL wrote:
> >MEMLIMIT is only an issue for 64-bit capable code.
> >I thought that even 31-bit code could access memory objects (data) above
the bar?

> Depends on what you mean by "access". You can create/destroy 64-bit
> virtual memory objects in 31-bit mode using the IARV64 service. But you
> cannot "use" them without being in 64-bit addressing mode any more than
> you can "use" virtual memory above 16MB while in 24-bit mode.

Teds point is still appropriate - from the standpoint of a discussion of
IEFUSI I was remiss in being less stringent in my comment than I should have
been.
I can only offer the (lame) excuse that I was about to head out the door and
mow the yard, and maybe the excitement of such got the better of me.

*NOT*

Shane ...