I trust my zSeries to do things that the smaller boxes can't do.

I sort of won an argument with our provider.
They just added one more engine to our production z/box.
Originally, they wanted to POR/IPL to do it.
I was the only one against it.
Finally, when they realised there wasn't a time-frame when all LPARs could be
taken down, they were 'forced' to do it my way.
They weren't comfortable, but it worked (surprise! surprise! surprise).

z/Stuff isn't going to work in shops that don't believe in the dynamic
capabilities of the technology.

-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!